Baked Pesto Chicken
Fast easy meal to put together with prepackaged pesto!
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
refrigerated basil pesto
plum tomatoes, sliced (optional)
mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.